Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

MAKE MORE PLEASE, I SWEAR TO GOD.
THAT'S ALL WE WANT, JUST MORE.

Damn, this is good. I was wondering why the animation looked so uncannily similar to the original artwork until I read your explanation. Brilliant!

Hope to see more just as much as everyone else! 10/10

Wake up for the ending Wake up for the ending

Great!

To tell the truth, this flash movie was the last thing to help me push past my writer's slump! This Death of Autumn was a great inspiration and new perception at the transition into winter. I have to say, you executed the cue of the visual scenes with music pretty well, and overall, I liked the display of nature. Especially how the animals have somewhat of a shadowy presence.
I thoroughly applaud this admirable piece of work.
- Frostbyte

Alight Alight

:')

That's the most beautiful piece of flash art I've ever seen.
Man, that's just the best concept too.
This is my favorite piece of flash animation ever over games.
Good job.
- Frostbyte

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

Good God, I'm so happy because of this. The beginning made me a bit confused for a bit as did the title, buy holy fuck-a-mother shit mate, you totally fucked everyone's mind with this Kenji shit! XD
Unfortunately, because Castlevania AND Katawa Shoujo are so awesome the game is laggy. Not your fault bro. XD
One thing though. I'm unaware of 4 Leaf Studios having any policy on whether or not a fanfic like this can be made that uses the game's music, buttons, text, and such. I hope not for your sake. But they are an official, uh.... company/incorporation/fancy-shmancy-g roup? Lol.

FEMINISTS. FEMINISTS EVERYWHERE.

IWBTD IWBTD

Thanks for putting a weird perception of IWBTG in everybody's heads.
For one thing, the z button function was nearly unused.
But the bad ending's badass rock end? I can't believe you fucking took that from the original game. I don't know if that infringes on any rights or not, but. you just don't fuck with The Guy man. You just don't.
Anyways, 3.5/5 for referencing the game and for making me paranoid about something scary about to happen. I hate closeup poltergeist shots. Not a bad spoof after all. XD

Air Pressure Air Pressure

I thought this was absolutely great. After playing Katawa Shoujo, this just took me back.
Very nice work with the branches and how they bring each other to different endings, and great bit work. The chip-tunes were a nice touch too.
Only one thing though. I'm probably being as oblivious as Leigh, but what exactly was the protagonist's medical condition? I couldn't figure it out. I'm *assuming* that he and Leigh apparently had sex and it pushed his heart too far. I'm not sure since the nurse said he was lucky that *it* didn't hit any nerves or arteries. It'd be great if you could explain that.
Once again, great work.

Shine On My Weary Soldier Shine On My Weary Soldier

I love ambience-type music, so you've got my full approval right there.
I REALLY like how it reminds me of an organ in a fashion; hence, it DOES bring to mind the theme of a battle-weary soldier pressing on.

Now, for the good part.
You ignorant fools criticizing this for repetition, you ignorant people. :c
THIS IS AMBIENT FOR A REASON.
It's long, drawn out, and not so repetitive as you claim to it to be.
The chords last for at least one or two measures so far as I can tell, and you're being extremely IGNORANT of that.

@Supertruper:
- You're wanting this piece to leave a mark? Go look for some electronic or rock tracks, not ambient pieces that are easily meant for background or therapeutic purposes.

@Jspriggs:
- "Did you decide to hit repeat when you uploaded this?"
First, that doesn't even make sense for your argument when you reread that.
Second, is there something wrong with a repeated section in a song?
Don't MOST songs repeat parts of their music? Let's say uh.... A FREAKING CHORUS?

There, I can rest in peace now. :)
Thanks for the track Cryo, really appreciated it. :D

Professor Swag Professor Swag

God, the music video to this would be funny and awesome as all hell man.
Please do it, and get signed with a label while you're at it. Lol. ;~;

~ Frostybte

Rampant responds:

No promises, but if I did a music video, YouTube would have to create something above 1080p: anything less than that can't contain the swag in this song.

Begin The Freefall Begin The Freefall

AWWWW YEAH SON.
Definitely a great take for skydiving, maybe even an instance of an action movie where the spy's moving in like that. ;P
Epic intro too man.

5/5 c:

MusicByErudition responds:

:D Thanks alot!!! And yeah the intro was the whole basis, had no clue where I was going with the song until I finished the intro then it led me through the rest. And I see your point about the spy thing, haha would love to see this involved with an action movie here on newgrounds.

Fourteen Fourteen

Look mate, you've got a hater that can spell. Zero over there seems like he's having a little trouble getting off to your art, maybe he's just LOOKING FOR A MESSAGE THAT JUST MIGHT NOT BE THERE.
Anyways, yours is the stuff I wish I could create but never could in a million years. It's just not my style when it comes to drawing and such, and it makes me envious.
Hell, this is something I'd imagine seeing on the front of a holographic tee that you'd find at a Hot Topic or Rock Shop. That's something mate.

Keep keeping on. 5/5

Faseless cover Faseless cover

Dude.
This is the stuff you see on the holographic tees of today's fad bands.
That's freakin amazing.

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

I thought this was a spoof of L4D2 at first.
It still looks like it could pass for it, in a manner.
As always, thank you Shad.