All 8 art Reviews

Fourteen Fourteen

Look mate, you've got a hater that can spell. Zero over there seems like he's having a little trouble getting off to your art, maybe he's just LOOKING FOR A MESSAGE THAT JUST MIGHT NOT BE THERE.
Anyways, yours is the stuff I wish I could create but never could in a million years. It's just not my style when it comes to drawing and such, and it makes me envious.
Hell, this is something I'd imagine seeing on the front of a holographic tee that you'd find at a Hot Topic or Rock Shop. That's something mate.

Keep keeping on. 5/5

Faseless cover Faseless cover

Dude.
This is the stuff you see on the holographic tees of today's fad bands.
That's freakin amazing.

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

I thought this was a spoof of L4D2 at first.
It still looks like it could pass for it, in a manner.
As always, thank you Shad.

Pantering Pantering

I don't know why, but this reminds me of a cartoon-y, chick-ruled Fallout 3.
And that's pretty fucking cool.
Thanks again for sharing Shadman.

arcade art 001 arcade art 001

5/5 stars for including my favorite SC2 gal, for making it a piece for an arcade cabinet, and because tits.
Lol, digging that collection of suggestive dolls in the upper right. ;P

:D

sucho sucho

Excuse me, but I believe this belongs in a Creepy Pasta my dear Sucho! :D
LOL DO IT XD

~ Frosbyte

sucho responds:

I CANT MAKE PASTA FROM DIGITAL FILES D:

Ork in the water Ork in the water

Mad Skillz

Look man, I just gotta say this after looking at all your other works... I'm astounded.
I mean really, you can take multiple themes and apply them to the same feminine object and even differing species of the feminine type.
For instance, the night elf and the Victorian/Steam-punk-like elves.
With more praise I admire your flexibility. I really do.
Dude.
Orcs are ugly, nasty, and vulgar.
This perspective shows an entirely new meaning of what that species can be perceived as. Who knew a feminine orc could actually non-ugly?
Well, now that you've made this, every person that sees will know.
I hope you take this review as helpful and ameable, as I'm trying to give you a lot of praise here man. Hahaha :P

Well,
Cheers again!
- Frostbyte

Oh Mai!!! Oh Mai!!!

Inception Art!

Hahaha that's awesome how you used her to create a nice, sexy pose, a feeling of nostalgia for some hardcore fans out there (like me :P), and an instance of "Inception" with the arcade game being played by one of its own characters.
By the way, great job on the shading and anatomy.
To be honest, you did her ass some real justice.

Cheers!